CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionParsons argues that Weber's analysis is highly influenced by the Austrian School of Economics and the relationship between his critique of centrally planned economies and that of Mises. This book is a valuable contribution to Weberian literature.
- Author BiographyStephen D. Parsons is a lecturer at De Montfort University, UK.
- Author(s)Stephen Parsons
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the History of Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.