All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the 1960s, a group of artists challenged the status quo in Japan through interventionist art. William Mariotti situates the artists in relation to postwar Japan and the international activism of the 1960s.
- Author BiographyWilliam Marotti is Associate Professor of History at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)William Marotti
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleAsia-Pacific: Culture, Politics, and Society
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note125 illustrations, incl. 19 in color
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.