CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the implications of financial constraints during the start-up of a business and subsequent phases. It offers insights into the emergence of new businesses and the factors that influence their success.
- Author BiographyPrashanth Mahagaonkar is a research fellow at the entrepreneurship, growth and public policy group of the Max Planck Institute of Economics, Germany. On the practice side, Prashanth's interests fall in the area of turnaround strategies, business performance, innovation and Knowledge management.
- Author(s)Prashanth Mahagaonkar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight185 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementPreviously published in hardcover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.