All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.52Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.52
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative book integrates historical and numismatic research to explore who made early medieval coinage, who used it and why.
- Author BiographyRory Naismith is a Junior Research Fellow at Clare College, Cambridge, working in the Department of Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic at the University of Cambridge and the Department of Coins and Medals at the Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge.
- PrizesWinner of International Society of Anglo-Saxonists Publication Prize For Best Edition/Translation 2013.
- Author(s)Rory Naismith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series
- Series Part/Volume Number80
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note147 b/w illus. 2 maps 10 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.