All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary study of the nature of money and its impact on our economic, social, political, legal and spiritual lives.
- Author BiographyJurgen von Hagen is Professor of Economics at the University of Bonn, Germany, and a member of the German Academy of Sciences. His research focuses on monetary and macro-economics. As a Protestant preacher, he also has a keen interest in theology and its intersection with economics. Michael Welker is Senior Professor for Systematic Theology at the University of Heidelberg, He is a member of the Heidelberg Academy of Science and Humanities and a corresponding member of the Finnish Academy of Arts and Sciences. He has held guest-professorships at numerous universities, including Princeton Theological Seminary, Harvard Divinity School and Cambridge Divinity School. He is the author or editor of around fifty books.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJurgen von Hagen,Michael Welker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.