All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary study of the nature of money and its impact on our economic, social, political, legal and spiritual lives.
- Author BiographyJurgen von Hagen is Professor of Economics at the University of Bonn, Germany, and a member of the German Academy of Sciences. His research focuses on monetary and macro-economics. As a Protestant preacher, he also has a keen interest in theology and its intersection with economics. Michael Welker is Senior Professor for Systematic Theology at the University of Heidelberg, He is a member of the Heidelberg Academy of Science and Humanities and a corresponding member of the Finnish Academy of Arts and Sciences. He has held guest-professorships at numerous universities, including Princeton Theological Seminary, Harvard Divinity School and Cambridge Divinity School. He is the author or editor of around fifty books.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJurgen von Hagen,Michael Welker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.