All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ann E. Davis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2017
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Frontiers of Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter One. Introduction and Selected Review of the Literature Chapter Two. Money as a Social Institution Chapter Three. The Economy as Labor Exchange Mediated by Money Chapter Four. Long-Term History of Money and the Market Chapter Five. Money and the Evolution of Institutions and Knowledge Chapter Six. Fetishism and Financialization Chapter Seven. Money and Abstraction Chapter Eight. Conclusion
- Author BiographyAnn E. Davis is Associate Professor of Economics at Marist College, USA. She serves as the Chair of the Department of Economics, Accounting, and Finance, and was the founding director of the Marist College Bureau of Economic Research, 1990-2005. She was the Director of the National Endowment for Humanities Summer Institute on the Meanings of Property, June 2014, and is the author of The Evolution of the Property Relation, 2015.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.