All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.62
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £16.01
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding how economic forces work is becoming an imperative for every citizen. Designed to improve business and economic literacy, this book deals with stock market. It features glossary of key terms; charts, graphs, and illustrations; and references and related resources and Index.
- Author BiographyMark F. Dobeck is the Chief Financial Officer for the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA) in Washington, DC. Previously, he taught courses in business administration, finance, international investments, financial risk management, organizational behavior, and public policy at Collin County Community College and the University of Texas at Dallas. He has over twenty years of management experience in banking, securities, and information technology, and worked on major financial and banking projects throughout the world, including the development of the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange. He is also certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute. Euel Elliott is Professor of Government, Politics and Political Economy and Associate Dean for Graduate Education, School of Social Sciences, University of Texas at Dallas. He previously served as Director of the Master of Public Affairs program and Director of Graduate Studies at the university. He has published in a wide range of public policy, political science and economics journals, including Social Science Quarterly, Policy Studies Review, and Journal of Policy Modeling, and has co-edited two books, Chaos Theory in the Social Sciences and Non-linear Dynamics, Complexity and Public Policy.
- Author(s)Euel Elliott,Mark F. Dobeck
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGreenwood Guides to Business and Economics
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.