All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)Volker Treichel
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/1993
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1452
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note26 fig., 20 tab.
- Weight430 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Microeconomics of money - Money supply and money demand theory - Operating regime of the Bundesbank - Base regime - Buffer stock approach - Divisia aggregation - Stability of the demand for money.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Volker Treichel was born in Gelsenkirchen in 1965. After studies of economics and business administration in Cologne, he attended Clarkson University as a Fulbright Scholar, where he received a Master's degree in Business Administration in 1990, and the Kiel Institute of World Economics, where he graduated from the Advanced Studies Program in International Economic Policy Research in 1991. In 1993 he received a Ph.D. in economics from Kiel University. Since then he is an economist with the IMF in Washington, D.C.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.