Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- Author(s)Marius Wilhelm Holtrop
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight629 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsDr. M. W. Holtrop, The Nederlandsche Bank, and the Monetary Model.- Dr. M. W. Holtrop, The Nederlandsche Bank, and the Monetary Model.- Monetary Analysis and Monetary Policy.- Monetary Analysis and Monetary Policy.- Management.- Summary of the President's Address Delivered at the Meeting of the Bank Council on November 23, 1948.- Monetary Equilibrium and the Balance of Payments Deficit.- Monetary Theory and Analysis.- The Criterion for Locating Monetary Disturbances.- Interpretation of Monetary Phenomena.- The Method of Monetary Analysis used by the Nederlandsche Bank.- Memorandum of Evidence Submitted to the Radcliffe Committee.- Minutes of Evidence Taken Before the Radcliffe Committee.- The Relative Responsibilities of Governments and Central Banks in Controlling Inflation.- Monetary Policy in an Open Economy: Its Objectives, Instruments, Limitations and Dilemmas.- On the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy: The Experience of the Netherlands in the Years 1954-1969.- Integration and International Monetary Problems.- Monetary Aspects of Economic Integration.- Is a Common Central Bank Policy Necessary within a United Europe?.- Monetary Problems in Benelux and the EEC.- The Value of Money and the International Monetary System.- Central Banking and Economic Integration.- The Balance-of-Payments Adjustment Process, its Asymmetry, and Possible Consequences for the International Payments-System.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.