All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonica has a horrid problem. It gets everywhere: into her schoolwork, her dreams, and her ability to make friends. People keep telling her to cheer up. She feels as if she is carrying around some very heavy luggage. Then one day, a helpful teacher sees how miserable Monica is, and tells her about the knights in the world, who are posing as people.
- Author BiographyDr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries.
- Author(s)Margot Sunderland
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHelping Children with Feelings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight332 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nicky Armstrong
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £34.90Trending at £35.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.52
- £9.41Trending at £9.66
- £6.16Trending at £6.31
- £16.80Trending at £24.91
- £4.99Trending at £5.65
- £3.50Trending at £3.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.