All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how monitoring the physical behaviour of a structure can assist the engineer to meet these conditions when making an assessment.
- Author(s)J. Moore
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note57 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 155 p. 57 illus.
- Weight254 g
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.