CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Monitoring Ecological Impacts: Concepts and Practice in Flowing Waters by Daniel P. Faith, P. S. Lake, Michael J. Keough, Bruce D. Mapstone, Gerry P. Quinn, Peter G. Fairweather, Barbara J. Downes, Leon A. Barmuta (Hardback, 2002)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionProvides clear and useable protocols for the detection and measurement of human impacts on the environment.
- Author BiographyBarbara J. Downes is a Senior Lecturer in Ecology in the Department of Geography and Environmental Studies at the University of Melbourne, Australia. She is an aquatic ecologist, with 20 years research experience in both freshwater and marine environments. Leon A. Barmuta is a Lecturer in Zoology at the University of Tasmania, Australia. He is a freshwater ecologist with extensive experience in basic and applied ecology in Australia and the United States of America. Peter Fairweather is a Senior Lecturer in Ecology at Deakin University, Australia. He has worked in marine, estuarine and freshwater ecosystems in Australia and USA, and has edited the Australian Journal of Ecology. Daniel Faith is a Principal Research Scientist at the Australian Museum, with research interests in systematics, biodiversity conservation and biological monitoring. He is an Associate Editor of Systematic Biology. Michael Keough is a Reader in Zoology at the University of Melbourne. His research interests include the ecology of natural and human-induced disturbances in coastal habitats. He is co-author of Experimental Design and Data Analysis for Biologists, Cambridge University Press, 2002. P. S. Lake is Professor in Ecology at Monash University, Australia. He is currently Chief Ecologist in the Cooperative Research Centre for Freshwater Ecology.
- Author(s)Barbara J. Downes,Bruce D. Mapstone,Daniel P. Faith,Gerry P. Quinn,Leon A. Barmuta,Michael J. Keough,P. S. Lake,Peter G. Fairweather
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2002
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 b/w illus. 36 tables
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.