Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the first systematic evaluation of the offices of inspector general (OIGs) and examines the government-wide investment in the IG concept. Despite their increasingly prominent, often controversial, role in the internal oversight of government, very little is known about their institutional or operational problems.
- Author(s)Paul C. Light
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.