CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring (IOM). This title helps team members acquire an understanding of one another's roles and thereby to improve the quality of care and patient safety. It includes comprehensive coverage of monitoring techniques, from deep brain stimulation to cortical mapping.
- Author BiographyAntoun Koht, MDProfessorDepartment of AnesthesiologyChief, Neurosurgical AnesthesiaDirector, Neurosurgical Anesthesia Fellowship ProgramNorthwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Northwestern Memorial HospitalChicago, IL, USA Tod B. Sloan, MD, MBA, PhDProfessorDepartment of Anesthesiology University of Colorado School of MedicineAurora, CO, USA J. Richard Toleikis, PhDAssociate ProfessorDepartment of AnesthesiologyDirector, Intraoperative Neurophysiological MonitoringRush University School of MedicineChicago, IL, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 Tables, black and white; 37 Illustrations, color; 128 Illustrations, black and white; XXXVI, 810 p. 165 illus., 37 illus. in color.
- Weight919 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edited byAntoun Koht,J. Richard Toleikis,Tod B. Sloan
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.