All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £41.51Trending at £54.95
- £5.84Trending at £6.98
- £35.17Trending at £63.55
- £11.38Trending at £19.50
- £29.49Trending at £50.00
- £12.76Trending at £16.94
- £17.00Trending at £24.89
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating, funny and all-too-human collection of celebrity monkeys and apes.
- Author BiographyJill Greenberg regularly shoots advertising and celebrity portrait photography for such clients as Dreamworks, Sony Pictures, HBO, Bacardi, Rolling Stone, Time and Newsweek. She is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design and began her career in New York City. Jill now resides in Los Angeles with her husband Robert and children.
- Author(s)Jill Greenberg
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date17/05/2014
- Content NoteIntegrated: 90, integrated
- Weight554 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.