All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £8.21Trending at £10.02
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £6.66Trending at £7.10
- £9.98Trending at £11.90
- £6.02Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating, funny and all-too-human collection of celebrity monkeys and apes.
- Author BiographyJill Greenberg regularly shoots advertising and celebrity portrait photography for such clients as Dreamworks, Sony Pictures, HBO, Bacardi, Rolling Stone, Time and Newsweek. She is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design and began her career in New York City. Jill now resides in Los Angeles with her husband Robert and children.
- Author(s)Jill Greenberg
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date17/05/2014
- Content NoteIntegrated: 90, integrated
- Weight554 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.