All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecorating in black and white is perennially popular and eternally chic. Hilary Robertson demonstrates how, whether used alone or together, these contrasting shades can create dramatic effects at home, from the classic to the eclectic.
- Author BiographyHilary Robertson is a well-known interiors stylist and journalist with an illustrious client list that includes Canvas, Ochre, Elle Decoration, Vogue Living, and the Telegraph Magazine. Also a talented writer, Hilary wrote the text for Josephine Ryan's 'French Home' (978-1-84975-357-9) and is the author of 'The Stuff of Life' (978-1-84975-505-4), both of which are published by Ryland Peters & Small. Hilary lives in Brooklyn with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Hilary Robertson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note300 x col photographs
- Weight1432 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.