Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/1985
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Oncology
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content NoteXIV, 162 p.
- Weight960 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlton C. Morgan,Kenneth A. Foon
- Edition Statement1985 ed.
- Table Of Contents1. Monoclonal Antibody Therapy of Cancer: Parameters Which Affect the Efficacy of Immunotoxins.- 2. Design and Development of Drug-Monoclonal Antibody 791T/36 Conjugate for Cancer Therapy.- 3. Monoclonal Antibodies Directed Towards Growth-Related Receptors on Human Tumors.- 4. Monoclonal Antibody Therapy for Patients with Leukemia and Lymphoma.- 5. Monoclonal Antibody Therapy of Solid Tumors.- 6. Human Immune Responses to Murine Monoclonal Antibodies.- 7. Radiolabeled Monoclonal Antibodies for Imaging and Therapy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.