Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.10Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionAn anatomical and comparative study of the monocotyledonous group of flowering plants, first published in 1925.
- Author(s)Agnes Arber
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Botany and Horticulture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.