All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the third of six volumes that review the Hypotricha, a major group of the spirotrichous ciliates. It is about the Amphisiellidae, the Trachelostylidae, and some genera of unknown position in the Hypotricha.
- Author(s)Helmut Berger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleMonographiae Biologicae
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 88
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1292 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.