All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.81
- £26.99Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionFiber optics is a transmission technique that uses electrical signals to modulate a light source and thereby produce an optical signal proportional to the electrical signal.
- Author(s)Donald G. Baker
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXIII, 490 p.
- Weight737 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.