All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive resource for catching trophy fish in shallow water. It shares the author's wisdom from over forty years of chasing and fishing for striped bass with the best in the business, including Shaw Grigsby, Lefty Kreh, Dan Blanton, Nick Curcione, and Bob Popovics.
- Author BiographyCaptain Jim White, owner of White Ghost Charters, specializes in light tackle and fly fishing for trophy stripers. He is on the Triton/Evinrude E-Tec, Thomas & Thomas fly rods, Quantum, and Lunker City Lures pro staffs and is the author of the best-selling book, Fishing Soft Plastics. He lives in Coventry, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Jim White
- PublisherHeadwater Books
- Date of Publication23/12/2008
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew Cumberland, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeadwater Books
- Out-of-print date18/02/2017
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.