All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a blueprint for selecting breakout stocks and understanding market conditions surrounding them. This book helps readers learn how to recognize stocks that have the potential to at least double in value in a year or less. It examines various aspects of monster stocks: cycles and conditions that must be present for them to appear.
- Author BiographyJohn Boik is a controller and former stockbroker. He is the author of Lessons from the Greatest Stock Traders of All Time, which was chosen by Barron's as one of the Best Books of 2004, and How Legendary Traders Made Millions.
- Author(s)John Boik
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.