Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the pedagogical power of the monstrous, this collection of essays provides curriculum and teaching strategies that use our cultural fascination with monsters to enhance learning in high school and college courses. The contributors explore the implications of inviting fearsome creatures into the classroom and describe how they work to create compelling narrative and illustrative models.
- Author BiographyAdam Golub is associate professor of American Studies and director of the M.A. program at California State University, Fullerton, where he teaches courses on literature, popular culture, childhood, and monsters. His academic writing has appeared in various journals, including Film and History, American Quarterly, Hybrid Pedagogy, and Anthropology Now.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2017
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAdam Golub,Heather Richardson Hayton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.