Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an explanation of the foreign policy choices made by neoconservatives. This work looks at the cultural attitudes - fear of change, simplistic notions of 'good' and 'evil' - that are at the root of 'the war on terror'. It shows how the US demonises its opponents - and how this leads to failure at home and abroad.
- Author BiographyIra Chernus is Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Colorado at Boulder, where he also served as Codirector of the Peace and Conflict Studies Program. He is the author of several books on American culture and national security policy during the Cold War era.
- Author(s)Ira Chernus
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.