All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.35
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the ways in which the metaphor of the criminal as monster is used to scapegoat certain categories of crimes and criminals for anxieties about our own potential for deviant, and, indeed, dangerous interests.
- Author(s)John Douard,Pamela Schultz
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXVI, 200 p.
- Weight491 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.