All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is not a mere study of Shakespeare's debt to Montaigne. It traces the evolution of self-consciousness in literary, philosophical and religious writings from Antiquity to the Renaissance and demonstrates that its early modern forms first appeared in the Essays and in Shakespearean drama. -- .
- Author BiographyRobert Ellrodt was Emeritus Professor of English at the University of Paris 3 - Sorbonne Nouvelle -- .
- Author(s)Robert Ellrodt
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2017
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.