Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis text documents Monte Carlo methods which make use of probabilistic simulations. They are frequently used in areas such as numerical integration, complex scheduling, queuing networks and large-dimensional simulations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/09/1995
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 106
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight591 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHarald Niederreiter,Peter Jau-Shyong Shiue
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.