All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish traveller, Auberon Harwell happens upon a remote valley in the mountains of Montenegro with World War I a dark prophecy on the horizon. Posing as a botanist, but in reality a confidential agent of an English peer, he becomes involved in the regions' tangled politics and passions.
- Author BiographyStarling Lawrence is the author of the acclaimed story collection Legacies. He lives in New York City, where he is editor in chief of W.W. Norton.
- Author(s)Starling Lawrence
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Out-of-print date01/05/2008
- Weight275 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.72Trending at £5.39
- £18.65Trending at £19.39
- £4.55Trending at £4.84
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £14.95Trending at £16.46
- £6.32Trending at £6.98
- £5.70Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.