All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £29.29Trending at £33.29
- £7.02Trending at £7.40
- £23.38Trending at £24.99
- £22.91Trending at £24.28
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £12.45Trending at £17.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of essays which is dedicated to the analysis of Montesquieu's contributions to political science, contributors review some of the controversies that have arisen in the interpretation of Montesquieu's thought.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Carrithers is professor of government at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Michael A. Mosher is professor of political science at the University of Tulsa. Paul A. Rahe is professor of history at the University of Tulsa.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight730 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDavid W. Carrithers,Michael A. Mosher,Paul Anthony Rahe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.