All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a perspective on such age-old questions as 'What would Earth be like without the moon?' Drawing on materials from different cultures and epochs, the author walks readers down a moonlit path illuminated by more than seventy-five vintage photographs and illustrations.
- Author BiographyBernd Brunner is a freelance writer. He is the author of other successful works intersecting history, science, and literature, including Bears and The Ocean at Home.
- Author(s)Bernd Brunner
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2010
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note93 b/w illus.
- Weight431 g
- Width120 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.