All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom savouring the spectacular backdrop of glacial lakes and lush forests, to white-water-rafting down the western slopes of the Canadian Rockies, Moon Banff National Park gives travellers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
- Author BiographyAs a professional travel writer, Andrew Hempstead spends as much time as possible out on the road. He looks forward to spending every second summer at home in the Canadian Rockies, traveling mountain highways and hiking trails, exploring new places, and updating old favourites. He spends as much time as possible on the road, traveling incognito, experiencing the many and varied delights of the region just as his readers do.Since the early 1990s, Andrew has authored and updated more than 60 guidebooks, and supplied content for regional and national clients like Expedia and KLM. His photography has appeared in a wide variety of media, ranging from international golf magazines to a Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum.Andrew and his wife Dianne also own Summerthought Publishing, a Canadian regional publisher of nonfiction books. He is a member of The Diners Club(R) World's 50 Best Restaurants Academy. Andrew has also spoken on travel writing to a national audience and has contributed to a university-level travel writing textbook.
- Author(s)Andrew Hempstead
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoon Travel
- Content NoteB&W photos and maps throughout
- Weight242 g
- Width141 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.