About this product
- Author(s)Nikki Goth Itoi
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Out-of-print date18/10/2016
- Content NoteColor and B&W photos and maps throughout
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Author BiographyNikki Goth Itoi brings an insider's perspective and a traveler's sense of adventure to Moon Hudson Valley & the Catskills. She grew up making maple syrup in the Catskills, and later studied in the Berkshires and got married in Rhinebeck. These days, she visits the region to enjoy winery tours in Dutchess County, fall foliage in the mountains, lake time in the Adirondacks, and connecting with family and friends. A native of New York State, Nikki is also the author of Moon Baja and Moon Los Cabos. She has traveled throughout Mexico, Europe, Asia, and the United States for work and fun. When not on the road, Nikki finds time for swimming, backpacking, and teaching her kids to ski. She lives in Northern California with her husband, Paul, and their two sons.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.