All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis text recounts how the authors' students observed the moon for 28 days and recorded their impressions in Moon Journals . The Moon Journals are an example of how to successfully integrate a school curriculum, and this book gives instructions for how to use their approach in the classroom.
- Author(s)Gina Rester-Zodrow,Joni Chancer
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication30/01/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width188 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.