All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £21.48Trending at £28.89
- £11.85Trending at £15.17
- £14.79Trending at £16.88
- £13.77Trending at £15.85
- £7.97Trending at £9.92
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionMoon MapGuide San Francisco is the definitive full-colour guide to the hottest sights, shops, hotels, restaurants, and amusements that this world-class city has to offer. In this sleek guide, journalist and San Francisco expert Robin Rinaldi highlights San Francisco's top sights as well as the hangouts only the locals know about. With vivid colour photos and discreet fold-out maps, this guide shows visitors where to shop in Haight-Ashbury, dine in Hayes Valley, and grab a drink in the Mission. Easy-to-use, concise, and compact, Moon MapGuide San Francisco covers all the must-see neighbourhoods from North Beach to the Castro and beyond.
- Author BiographyRobin Rinaldi has lived most of her adult life in California. She spent nine years in San Francisco, where she was executive editor of 7x7, a glossy magazine covering the city's culture, dining, and nightlife. When she wasn't working in Union Square (and discovering its hidden lunch spots), she was walking the hills of the Castro, seeing live music at The Fillmore, lining up for morning buns outside Tartine Bakery, and cheering on the Giants at AT&T Park. Robin has profiled many of San Francisco's politicians, artists, and designers, relishing the bohemian reputation and progressive antics of her favourite city. If she had to pick one idyllic spot to spend an afternoon - other than in a motorboat on San Francisco Bay - it would be the crowded aisles of City Lights Bookstore.An experienced food and arts writer, Robin wrote an award-winning food column for Philadelphia Weekly and is the author of two books on dance. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times and O, The Oprah Magazine, among other publications. Her most recent book is a memoir, The Wild Oats Project: One Woman's Midlife Quest for Passion at Any Cost. She now resides in Los Angeles, but makes the drive up I-5 on a regular basis to visit her adopted hometown on the Bay.
- Author(s)Robin Rinaldi
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintMoon Travel
- Content Notecolour photos and maps throughout
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.