CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful lakes, sparkling bays, rugged peaks, lush hills, and countless islands comprise the outlying area of the bustling city of Seattle. There is such stunning scenery around the city that hiking in Seattle is more than a trek around town. Scott Leonard shows you the best hikes in and around Seattle,all within two hours of the city. With details on public transportation options and clear directions on how to reach the trailhead, Leonard has all the bases covered. Suggested lists of hikes include:Best Easy HikesBest Hikes to LakesBest Wildflower HikesBest Hikes to WaterfallsBest Hikes to SummitsBest Hikes with KidsBest Hikes for Berry PickingLet Moon show you all the worthwhile hikes, from short, flat routes suitable for families to day-long, steep treks for more advanced hikers. Each hike profile contains practical information including point-by-point trail navigation, contact information, facilities, fees, parking instructions, and an easy-to-use map for each trail. From the Olympic Peninsula, across Puget Sound, and up to the Cascade Mountains, your trip begins with Moon Take a Hike Seattle .
- Author BiographyScott Leonard spent his childhood summers and falls fishing, skiing, and hunting in the Oregon outdoors. He began hiking and backpacking when he started college at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma. He fell in love with the wilderness areas of Washington,and has never grown tired of pounding out miles of trail. After college, Scott spent several years building and maintaining trails, and teaching others to do the same. He spent a year researching and hiking for Moon Washington Hiking, and yet another summer on Moon Take a Hike Seattle,never has a job been so easy to get up for each morning. In addition to writing, Scott works as an attorney in Portland, Oregon, where he has a successful criminal defence practice.
- Author(s)Scott Leonard
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoon Travel
- Content Notecolour and B&W photos throughout, Maps
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.