CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-colour guide includes vibrant photos and easy-to-use maps - including trail maps - to help you on your trip.Moon Handbooks give you the tools to make your own choices. Can't-miss sights, activities, restaurants, and accommodations, marked with M Suggestions on how to plan a trip that's perfect for you, including: The Best of Zion & Bryce Red Rocks Road Trip Avoiding the Crowds Ancient Rock Art Best Day Hikes Fun for All and All for Fun Hoodoos and Views44 detailed and easy-to-use maps The firsthand experience and unique perspective of authors W. C. McRae and Judy Jewell
- Author BiographyW. C. (Bill) McRae has been exploring Utah for several decades, each time getting farther off the road and digging deeper into the landscape. Every trip has a different focus, whether it's hiking into a new and more remote canyon, fixating on ancient rock art, or going deluxe at guest ranches. Bill has written for Frommer's, Lonely Planet, and Mobile Guides, and has contributed to 1000 Places to See Before You Die. He has also edited books for National Geographic and provided content for websites sucha as GORP.com and Expedia.com. When not fixing up his old house in Astoria, Oregon, Bill has a day job as a high-tech marketing writer.While visiting Goosenecks State Park, Judy Jewell realized that, like the river below, she might be an example of entrenched meandering. Perhaps so . . . her work on the Moon Handbooks to Utah, Montana, and Oregon has taken her to both the popular destinations and the remote areas in these states. In Utah, there's nothing she likes better than tromping through a dry wash in search of rock art or an old granary. When she's at home in Portland, Oregon, Judy works as a technical and scientific editor and a yoga teacher.
- Author(s)Judy Jewell,W. C. McRae
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoon Travel
- Content Notecolour photos and maps throughout
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.