CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks & Education
Save on Textbooks & Education
- £22.99Trending at £26.90
- £19.99Trending at £31.07
- £5.22Trending at £6.33
- £21.49Trending at £22.74
- £9.99Trending at £11.99
- £5.72Trending at £7.23
- £21.47Trending at £22.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn Moondust Andrew sets out to interview all the remaining astronauts who walked on the moon, and to find out how their lives were changed for ever by what had happened. 'Where do you go after you've been to the moon?' In addition to this question that would prove hugely troubling to many of the returned astronauts, they also had to deal with the fantasies of faceless millions at their backs, for this was the first truly global media event. The walkers would forever be caught between the gravitational pull of the moon and the earth's collective dreaming.
- Author BiographyAndrew Smith is English although he was born in New York and lived in California until he was in his early teens. He watched the moon landings on TV in his San Francisco home. He has written for the Melody Maker, the Face, the Sunday Times, and the Observer where he has written on the KLF, death row, Damien Hirst, Jeff Bezos, Bianca Jagger and much much more. He currently lives with his family in Norfolk.
- Author(s)Andrew Smith
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date18/01/2010
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.