All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMovie mogul David O Selznick has just shut down production of Gone with the Wind . Determined to rewrite the script, he engages the reluctant services of script doctor Ben Hecht, and director Victor Fleming, poached straight from another set. With nothing but a stockpile of peanuts and bananas, Selznick locks the three men into his office.
- Author BiographyRon Hutchinson is a winner of the George Devine and John Whiting new writing awards and was the Royal Shakespeare Theatre's writer-in-residence 1980-81. Author of the acclaimed West-End hit Rat in the Skull, which was revived in 1995, his latest theatre work includes an adaptation of Mikhail Bulgakov's Flight (Royal National Theatre, 1998), Burning Issues (Hampstead Theatre, 2000) and Beyond Beauty (Playbox Young People's Theatre, 2000). An Emmy Award-winning screenwriter, he lives in Los Angeles, where he works in television and feature films.
- Author(s)Ron Hutchinson
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.