All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam and Emma Sinclair have settled into life at Moorend Farm and live happily with their growing family, believing they have left the shame of their past behind. When Emma takes the children to visit 'Grandmother Sinclair', they do not receive a warm welcome. She sows seeds of doubt in in their minds, leading to far-reaching consequences.
- Author BiographyGwen Kirkwood was born, and educated, in Yorkshire but moved to Scotland to work. After meeting her husband, a Scottish dairy farmer, she has spent most of her adult life north of the Border. Gwen has three children and six grandchildren. With a background in farming she has also written many family sagas and also romantic fiction novels. Another Home, Another Love, Darkest Before the Dawn and Beyond Reason are also published by Robert Hale. Moorend Farm is the sequel to her 2015 novel Moorland Mist.
- Author(s)Gwen Kirkwood
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementAlabama
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.78Trending at £4.85
- £8.69Trending at £14.85
- £18.65Trending at £19.37
- £14.83Trending at £16.44
- £6.59Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £8.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.