All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoore's Introduction to English Canon Law covers the basic principles on which canon law is built, the Constitution of the Church of England, and the law relating to its worship, sacraments, property and persons.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Briden is a Barrister-at-Law of the Inner Temple, Vicar-General of the Province of Canterbury, Chancellor of the Diocese of Bath and Wells and Chancellor of the Diocese of Truro. He is a member of the Legal Advisory Commission of the General Synod and Chairman of the Ecclesiastical Judges Association.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Continuum
- Weight304 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTimothy Briden
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.