Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection critically analyses existing policies and examines the roles played by politics, religion, ethics, aesthetics, law and science in identifying children's needs. Empirical evidence suggests that social systems tend to operate in ways which pay little regard to moral principles.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMichael King
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.