Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the hopes, frustrations, and activist strategies of American evangelical Christians. Focusing on two Tennessee megachurches, this title reaches beyond political controversies over issues such as abortion and public prayer to highlight the ways that evangelicals at the grassroots of the Christian Right promote faith-based causes.
- Author BiographyOmri Elisha is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Queens College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Omri Elisha
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Anthropology of Christianity
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.