CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight748 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDidier Fassin,Samuel Leze
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: The Moral Question in Anthropology Part One: Foundations Legacies of Moral Philosophies. Premises of a Science of Morality Part Two: Positions The Location of the Moral. Ethical Relativism in Question Part Three: Descriptions Local Ethics. Moral Economies Part Four: Confrontations Borderline Situations. Practical Tensions Part Five: Prescriptions Moralizing the World? Codifying the Discipline? Conclusion: Towards an Hauntology of the Moral Question.
- Author BiographyDidier Fassin is the James D. Wolfensohn Professor of Social Science at the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, and Director of Studies at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris. Samuel Leze is an Assistant Professor at the Ecole Normale Superieure in Lyon.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.