All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLawrence's volume provides a detailed discussion and analyses of the moral awareness of major characters in Greek tragedy, focusing particularly on the characters' recognition of moral issues and crises, their ability to reflect on them, and their consciousness of doing so.
- Author BiographyStuart Lawrence is a Senior Lecturer in Classical Studies at Massey University, New Zealand, and has written a number of articles on Greek tragedy and on Homer.
- Author(s)Stuart Lawrence
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight548 g
- Width178 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £7.33Trending at £7.68
- £9.35Trending at £10.71
- £7.27Trending at £8.32
- £17.21Trending at £21.78
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
- £6.78Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.