All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvil is not confined to war or to circumstances in which people are acting under extreme duress. Today it more frequently reveals itself in the everyday insensitivity to the suffering of others, in the inability or refusal to understand them and in the casual turning away of one s ethical gaze.
- Author BiographyZYGMUNT BAUMAN (1925-2017) was professor emeritus of sociology at the University of Leeds, UK. His many books have become international bestsellers and have been translated into more than thirty languages. LEONIDAS DONSKIS is a member of the European parliament, professor at Vytautas Magnus University in Kaunas, Lithuania, and author of over thirty books.
- Author(s)Leonidas Donskis,Zygmunt Bauman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.34
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.