Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionMoral Constraints on War offers a principle-by-principle presentation of the transcultural roots of the ethics of war in an age defined by the increasingly international nature of military intervention.
- Author BiographyBruno Coppieters is Associate Professor at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. He is the author of Federalism and Conflict in the Caucasus (2001). Nick Fotion is Professor of Philosophy at Emory University. He is the author of John Searle (2000) and Military Ethics: Looking Toward the Future (1992).
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication31/08/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBruno Coppieters,Nick Fotion
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.