All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for policy makers, military officers, students, and anyone else interested in asymmetric conflicts.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Gross is Professor of Political Science and Chair of the Department of International Relations at the University of Haifa. He is the author of Ethics and Activism: The Theory and Practice of Political Morality and Bioethics and Armed Conflict: Moral Dilemmas of Medicine and War.
- Author(s)Michael L. Gross
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.