Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for policy makers, military officers, students, and anyone else interested in asymmetric conflicts.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Gross is Professor of Political Science and Chair of the Department of International Relations at the University of Haifa. He is the author of Ethics and Activism: The Theory and Practice of Political Morality and Bioethics and Armed Conflict: Moral Dilemmas of Medicine and War.
- Author(s)Michael L. Gross
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.