Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Thomas J. Sergiovanni
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass education series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsReinventing Leadership. What Motivates? What Inspires? The Sources of Authority for Leadership. Subsitutes for Leadership. Creating a State of Flow at Work. Followership First, Then Leadership. Collegiality as a Professional Virtue. The Virtuous School. Leadership as Stewardship: Who's Serving Who? Epilogue: The Antidote Can Become the Poison. Appendix A. Core Leadership Values: Appleton, Wisconsin, School District. Appendix B. A Vision for the School System in the Year 2000: Peel Board of Education, Ontario. Appendix C. Our Values: Center for Creative Leadership, Greensboro, North Carolina. Appendix D. Reflections on a Democratic Structure for Leadership in New Schools.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS J. SERGIOVANNI is Lillian Radford Professor of Education and Administration, senior fellow at the Center for Educational Leadership, and founder of the Trinity Principal's Center at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas. He is the author of several books, including The Lifeworld of Leadership, Leadership for the Schoolhouse, and Building Community in Schools.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.