All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £13.92Trending at £14.20
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.99
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book emerged from a series of conversations between Mikhail Gorbachev and Daisaku Ikeda. Together they explore their experiences of life amidst the turmoil of the 20th century and together they search for a common ethical basis for future development.
- Author BiographyMikhail Gorbachev the former General Secretary of the Soviet Communist Party and the last President of the Soviet Union was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1990 for his diplomacy leading to the end of the Cold War. Daisaku Ikeda is the spiritual leader of Soka Gakkai International, a lay Buddhist organisation with some eleven million adherents in over 190 countries throughout the world. He is the author of over 80 books on Buddhist themes.
- Author(s)Daisaku Ikeda,M.S. Gorbachev
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication11/05/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.